When you agree to participate on the Bermuda Visitor Panel operated by the Bermuda Tourism Authority (BTA) and Total Research Associates Limited (we
), you agree to the following terms. We reserve the right to change these terms at any time. A change is effective when posted on the website. We may
notify you of changes to the terms by email. It is likely that the terms will change over time. It is up to you to ensure that you have read, understood, and agree to the most recent terms available on the website.
Participation and Termination
Conditions of Membership
- Your participation on the Panel is entirely voluntary. If you do not agree with these terms, do not click "I agree".
- You can terminate your membership on the Panel at any time by clicking on the “Leave the Panel” tab at bermudavisitorpanel.com.
- We reserve the right to terminate your membership on the panel at any time, with or without cause.
- We are not responsible for non-delivery of emails for any reason.
- You must have only one membership on the panel at a time.
- You must be 18 years of age to join the panel. By joining, you promise to us that you meet these criteria.
- You agree to prevent any use of your email address for the purposes of the panel by any other person. Only you are authorized to participate on the panel using your email address.
- You agree that we may contact you by email for survey invitations, reminders, and other communications related to the panel. You must provide us with your valid email address to be a member of the panel and receive survey invitations. We recommend that you add the panel email addresses email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to your email address books.
- You agree to provide only true and accurate information in all communication with us.
- You agree to communicate with the panel only for lawful and legitimate purposes.
- You agree that you own the content of your communication with the panel and will not violate any third party rights. This means you will not plagiarize. You will not or submit another person's work as your own.
- You agree to release us from all liability of any kind. In exchange for the ability to participate on the panel, you release and indemnify BTA and TRA from any and all claims or liabilities of any kind, loss, or damage to you, however caused, which are in any way related to the panel, including, without limitation, any claims for negligence, breach of contract (including but not limited to loss of data, profits, and savings), or warranty.
- You agree that if you are not satisfied with your rights and obligations in connection with your participation on the panel or do not agree with any of these terms, your only remedy is to terminate your participation on the panel. Click on the "Leave the Panel" tab at bermudavisitorpanel.com.
- You acknowledge that if any part of these terms is found to be legally ineffective or unenforceable, the remaining terms are still valid and enforceable. You agree to construe the terms as if the invalid provision has been omitted.
- Total Research Associates Limited's Registered Office is located in Hamilton, Bermuda. These terms are governed by the laws of Bermuda, without regard to conflicts of law. If any dispute or difference shall arise between the Parties hereto touching any clause, matter or thing whatsoever herein contained or the operation or construction thereof or any matter or thing in any way connected with this Agreement then in every such case, the dispute or difference shall be heard in Bermuda and determined by a single arbitrator to be appointed in accordance with the Bermuda Arbitration Act, 1986 or any statutory modification or re-enactment thereof for the time being, and the decision of the arbitrator shall be final binding and conclusive on the parties hereto.