OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES FOR THE "BERMUDA VISITOR PANEL REGISTRATION" CONTEST FROM THE BERMUDA TOURISM AUTHORITY (BTA).
The “Bermuda Visitor Panel Registration” contest brings you a chance to win airfare for two from any gateway city in the US, Canada or the UK, and a 3-night stay at the Rosedon (www.rosedon.com). Some restrictions may apply. The contest will run from January 1, 2019 to June 30, 2019 at 11:59:59 p.m.
- CONTEST PARTICIPATION: To participate in the contest, an individual must join the panel by completing the panel registration process that includes completing the panel registration survey and clicking on the link in the confirmation email sent to the email address provided during the survey, on or before 11:59:59 PM on June 30, 2019 (“Closing Date”).
- LIMIT: The contest is limited to one entry per person, per email address. This contest ends on the Closing Date. Entries received after the Closing Date shall be disqualified.
- PRIZES: There is 1 prize available to be won at the end of the contest. The prize is: airfare for two from any gateway city in the US, Canada or the UK, and a 3-night stay at the Rosedon (www.rosedon.com). Some restrictions may apply. The chances of winning depend upon the number of entries received.
- RANDOM DRAW: The prize draw will be held on or about July 5, 2019 at Total Research Associates’ office in Hamilton, Bermuda. The prize draw will be held from all entries received prior to the Closing Date. Once drawn for a prize, an entry will not be eligible for the remaining prize draws for this contest. In the event that the winner drawn for a prize is subsequently disqualified or otherwise determined to be ineligible, another entrant will be drawn and that entrant will win the prize instead.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: Entry into this contest is free and does not require any purchase. By completing the panel registration process during the contest period participants are eligible to win.
- ELIGIBILITY: This contest is being offered by BTA. The contest is open to visitors to Bermuda with the exception of the following: BTA employees, BTA advertising and promotional agencies and their employees, as well as any person residing with any of the above, are ineligible to participate in any contests/promotional giveaways offered by BTA.
- CONSENT TO USE PERSONAL INFORMATION: The panel will be collecting personal information about you including, but not limited to name, address, and email address. By completing the registration process you consent and agree to BTA using this information to i) administer this contest, and ii) contact you for purposes related to panel membership (contacting contest winners, invitations to surveys, newsletters, etc.). You may withdraw your consent to use of your personal information at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
- The winning entrant must correctly answer a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question in order to receive the prize.
- The entrant whose email address is drawn for the prize will be notified by email and the prize will be sent by regular mail. Winners must reply to the email notification within twenty (20) days of it being sent. Failure to do this will result in the winner waiving his/her right to the prize.
- Though reasonable efforts will be made to correctly identify and contact an entrant eligible to win the prize, BTA reserves the right to disqualify any selected entrant on the basis that the email address is incorrect or invalid or that BTA is otherwise unable to contact or locate an entrant who is drawn for the prize.
- Entrants who have registered through fraudulent means, who have provided false or misleading information, or who have otherwise violated the contest rules will be disqualified at the absolute discretion of BTA.
- By participating in this contest, all entrants declare that they have read, understood and complied with the contest rules and agree to abide by all decisions of BTA whose decisions shall be final and binding in all respects. Entrants agree to release and hold harmless BTA (“released parties”) and the shareholders, directors, officers, employees and agents of the released parties from any claim, loss, expense or other liability arising from participation in this contest or the awarding, acceptance or use of any prize awarded under the contest.
- BTA shall have the right to publicize winners’ names in association with this contest.
- BTA has the right, at its sole discretion, to make prize substitutions of equivalent kind and value in the event of unavailability of any specified prize for reasons beyond BTA’s control. Winners must accept prizes as awarded.
- BTA is not responsible for commencing, continuing or completing the “Bermuda Visitor Panel Registration” contest draws or awarding the prizes in the event of circumstances beyond the control of BTA.
- If for any reason the contest cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of BTA that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the contest, BTA reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the contest in its entirety.
- No responsibility is assumed by BTA for any lost, late or misdirected entries, or for any computer, online, or technical malfunction that may occur.
- All draws will adhere to the draw procedures established for the draw by BTA.
- Contest void in Quebec and where prohibited or restricted by law.